From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 1994 00:45:46 -0500

> >   Accusing BU road fans of being fickle was insulting, as it came across as
> > a blatant attack on all BU fans in the way he referred to "BU fans running
> > out in the last minute removing their replica jerseys."  In the BU section,
> > none of us ever leave early (The rest of us would not stand for it).
> >
> I did not mean to post a mindless woof, but this statement is especially
> ironic considering how empty the BU section of the Garden was with as
> many as 10 minutes left in tonights game.
>
> --Matt

No offense taken.

Unfortunately, the Beanpot crowd is a little different than the regular road
crowd, with a lot more older people and a lot more alumni, etc.

I would also factor in the fact that this mass exodus occurred at midnight on
a work night.  No excuse, but I'm sure it was a factor.

Congrats and good luck vs. BC

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

<see you in St. Paul>