From:
John Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 08:09:08 -0500
I heard this morning on our Maine Public Broadcasting Station that Maine
has forfeited the 3 games in which Jeff Tory played, all against
Providence College. Further, Tory has lost a year of eligibility for his
role in the incident.

It was not announced whether Providence would pick the wins up, however I
have it on particulary bad references that UMass Lowell will get the wins
just to silence Twombley. (just joking! I really don't know)
--
John Grover                             "When you pray for rain,"
Computing Center                        "you got to deal with the mud."