From:
"Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Cavanaugh @ Koessler Athletics
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 1994 11:50:51 -0500
I thought I would pass along a few scores:

Friday Jan 21
Canisius 7 at Potsdam 4
In a very physical game the "Ice Griffs" outlasted a tough
Potsdam squad in Northern NY.  Canisius jumped out to a
4-1 lead in the 1st period, only to see it disappear by
the beginning of the 3rd stanza.  Two key goals by soph
Andre' Bourgeault in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd
period secured the win.  Canisius 12-3-1.

Saturday  Jan 22
Canisius 5 at Plattsburgh 6
Plattsburgh had a 4-1 lead in the second period but
Canisius came back to tie it in the third.  The game
was played in front of 2400plus fans at Stafford Ice
Rink and was an entertaining contest.  With back to
back games for Canisius (while Plattsburgh rested)
the Ice Griffs ran out of gas in the latter part of the third
period and lost for only the fourth time this season.
Canisius now 12-4-1.

One side note Plattsburgh next game is Friday
away AT Fredonia (16-0-2) Jan 28,, 1994
for 1st place in SUNYAC.

Canisius is home vs the Hobart Statesmen on Sat. 1/29