From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 1994 00:47:25 -0500
I have two stat sheets available that might be of interest to SIDs or
other folks who do summaries or maintain stats for hockey.

1) A blank game summary sheet formatted in the style of those used by
 HE or the ECAC.  This enables the user to type in game lines, scoring/
 penalties, etc. and then print out the results.  No longer do you have
 to do the game sheet by hand or type it up, and it's easy to make
 changes as the game goes along.  This sheet is in Microsoft Word 5.0
 for the Mac format and was developed by Mass Lowell SID B.L. Elfring; it
 is used by both Mass Lowell and Merrimack.

2) A team stat sheet I developed for use by Merrimack SID Jim Seavey.
 This is in Microsoft Excel 4.0 for the Mac format.  It includes spaces
 for overall, conference and career stats for skaters, as well as
 overall and conference stats for goalies.  Because it is a spreadsheet,
 users only need to enter certain stats and everything else is calculated
 (e.g., you enter a goalie's minutes played and goals allowed and it
 calculates GAA).  This copy has Merrimack stats through 1/16/94, but it
 can be easily adapted for any other team.

I've uploaded both and all you need (besides a Mac and Word 5.0/Excel 4.0)
is BinHex 4.0 to be able to decode them and use them.  If all of this
makes sense to you and you'd like a copy, let me know at either of the
following two addresses and I will email one or both to you.  Please,
only replies from people who are seriously interested.

Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
<<<<<< Color Voice of the (9-10-2) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>