From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 1994 00:20:32 MST
Just a couple of notes out of the paper from Sat. night's game.  I checked
in the archives and saw no one had posted anything about it yet.  For some
reason, I still haven't been getting mail from the list since sometime Friday
night.  Colorado College's 9-2 loss to Minn.-Duluth was their worst since
the final game of the season, when Wisconsin beat them 10-3 in the playoffs.

"It was just one of those nights tonight," said CC coach Don Lucia.  "We had
so many major breakdowns.
        "After the game, we talked about being prepared to play a good hockey
game, because we didn't come prepared tonight.  When you play a 40-game
schedule, you're going to have some off nights.  We have a chance to be in
first place after next weekend, and that's what we have to try to do."

The Tigers host first place Northern Michigan at the Broadmoor next weekend.
7 different players scored for the Bulldogs, giving them a 4-1 lead after one
period, and a 6-2 lead after two.  I didn't get to hear any of that game, as
I was up in Denver at the Team USA-Team Canada game.

Well, this will be the last report from me for awhile, as I'm leaving to spend
the semester in France on Friday.  It's been a great year with all of you, and
hopefully I'll still be able to have Internet access while over there so I
can check in every so often and see what's up in college hockey! :)  See you
all in May when I get back!

Karen

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95