From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 13:44:45 CST
Russell Jaslow writes,

>In Div. III, you are allowed to tape your own games, but you
>MAY NOT provide them to anyone else for the purpose of
>scouting (or any other reason), and you MAY NOT use other
>tapes of other games, unless they were on regular tv.
>Another words you can't trade tapes like they do in
>football all the time.

This is not entirely true. Intrigued, I breached the subject with
 our basketball coach. He said our conference coaches have an
 agreement where the teams will provide one non-conference
 game tape per season to a requesting team. Apparently some
 tape-trading is allowed, but it is certainly not as big an
operation as in "foolball."

Moving on to more hockey-related subjects...Tom Tseng:

>>By the way, is there another school that regularly sends two radio stations on
the road?

I'm pretty sure Bowling Green does; one commerical station, one student. I believe BU's student station
(a "carrier-current" station, barely audible in the dorms) sends a two-person crew to road games at
NU, BC and Harvard, but just with a tape recorder.