From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 91 10:41:41 -0700
We (wife and 2 kids) are flying to South bend this weekend to watch
air force's season finale against the irish. (These are complimentary
tickets for denied boarding compensation, we certainly can't afford
the air fare)

So, are there any people from the list who'll be there (besides coach schafer?)
Also, any recommendations about what to do during the day saturday would
be appreciated.

Please send responses to me instead of the list as responses probably don't
qualify as genuine hockey related information.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  ..!{ucar|nbires}!boulder!cdash
  or even     cdash@colospgs (BITNET)     -or-  (719) 593-3492