From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1993 10:35:57 EST
As of this morning I have reserved a block of 20 seats for Hockey-L at the
Knick Arena for the 1994 East Regionals.  We do not have an absolute guarantee
of location, but we are ahead of the general ticket sale of November 15.  I
have requested center ice, at least 8 rows up.  All session passes will cost
$30 each, (sorry no discount for group purchases.)  The Regionals will be held
March 25 and 26 at Albany's Knickerbocker Arena.

I will need a check made out to Brian Morris for your tickets.  Upon purchase
I will make arrangements with you to pick them up.  I could either send them
to you by mail, or probably leave them at the "will call" window at the box
office.  I will purchase all tickets at once, upon receiving your monies.  I
do not have the purchase date yet, but will post as soon as I am so informed.

At present I have firm commitments for 11 tickets, as follows:
1. Brian Morris (2)
2. Mike Machnik (4) [log in to unmask]
3. Erik Einset(2) einset @macgw1.crd.ge.com
4. Mike Sheridan (1) ST101323@BROWNVM
5. (need full name) (2) [log in to unmask]

The following have indicated options:

1. William Krebs (2) WXK03@ALBNYDH2
2. William Condon (3-4) WJC04@ALBNYDH2
2. Jon Greene (?) [log in to unmask]
3. Steve Rockey (2-4) [log in to unmask]
4. Tony Biscardi (?) [log in to unmask]
5. Brian Farenell (?) [log in to unmask]

My SNAILMAIL address is:
Brian Morris
4 Chinquapin Avenue
East Greenbush, N.Y. 12061