From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1993 17:04:57 EDT
Just got a copy of this.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have the point totals or
first-place votes, but at least there's *some* indication of what the coaches
think...

1.   RPI
2.   Clarkson
     Harvard
4.   St. Lawrence
5.   Brown
6.   Dartmouth
7.   Colgate
8.   Yale
9.   Vermont
10.  Princeton
11.  Cornell
12.  Union

I'm a little surprised that, considering their losses from last year, St.
Lawrence and Brown are ranked as high as they are -- but then again, except
maybe for Dartmouth, none of the other lower-ranked teams look strong enough
to dislodge those two.

Coaching note:  Former Harvard defenseman Kevin Sneddon has joined the Union
Skating Dutchmen as an assistant.

And, since a good number of teams will have seen action by the time this
weekend is over, I'd like to start up the regular season version of the
HOCKEY-L poll next week, with the deadline for responses being Tuesday the
26th.  Sharpen those pencils!  (and be thankful that, unless you're a Cornell,
Princeton, or Yale fan, you won't have to wait until *November 12th* to see
your team play a meaningful game!)
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]