From:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Cloutier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1993 11:17:28 EST
I got the Maine/Michigan game recorded.  Now I can watch it, relax, and
ENJOY it!  To nerve racking for me to appreciate the first time around.  Too
many scary memories were haunting me.  I spent entirely too much time
face to floor the last period!  It was just 'too'.....  everything.  Great game
Michigan!  Thank you Maine for the good ol' fear of failure again.
   LSSU looked really good.  But BU took way too many penalties.  If Maine can
avoid taking penalties, we may have a new national champ.  Should be a great
game!

BEN

M-A-I-N-E   GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!
see ya!