Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1993 00:39:00 EDT
Just a quick note, and a thanks to everyone for the info
on the East Regional at the Centrum.  I called the Centrum
myself @(508)798-8888, and they said the tickets are a flat rate
for the whole thing $30.00, and the tickets are available
NOW!!!

Well, Maine has finally lost, and I'm dissappointed to
hear, but it may be a blessing.  It would be real tough
to go all the way to the regionals with out a loss -
Everyone would be out to get them!!  Now the only question
is, can anyone stop BU, they are HOT!!!

But to anyone at the UMaine campus(which I miss horribly)
tell the Black Bears to keep it going, because they
are still the best team in the country and this IS
their year.....Keep on fighting....

M       -       A       -       I       -       N       -       E
GOOOO BLUE!!!!!

Matt Lozoraitis
UMaine '90-'92
Bentley '92-'??