Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1992 10:21:30 EST
I was looking over the CCHA stats posting and noticed a few freshmen
racking up points (Sean Tallaire, Lake Superior,  Jamie Ling, North
Dakota, Chris Brooks, Western Michigan).  Add to these the Maine
hotshot point getters Paul Kariya and Chris Ferraro.  I'd like to
get a better feel for the overall College Hockey freshman class.
I'd appreciate any details/insight/trivia about these and any other
newcomers making a splash...

Go Blue
Larry Latour
UMaine...

P.S. I noticed a pile of interleague games coming up between the
top teams in HE and the ECAC, including Maine-Yale and BU-Harvard...
if anyone's interested in the unwinnable argument about which
league is stronger, watch close...