Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1992 07:56:34 EDT
Pam S. writes:

>They will have the West Regional in Detroit again (I have already expressed
>my
>view of that idea, given the DISASTER they had there last year, but maybe a
>Michigander sees it differently.)

Now, if they can somehow schedule the regional to coincide with the NC$$
basketball semi-finals, they can replicate the disaster of '92.  Detroit
receives an A+ for drive time (for me :-), but fails in nearly everything
else.  Maybe if everyone brings a mannequin it will at least look like
a crowd.  (Of course, the mannequins would probably leave to go watch
the basketball game, too.  Argh!)

John H
U Mich

P.S. - The East Regional is in Worchester MA.