Date:
Wed, 27 May 1992 02:06:07 -0400
 Well, I was wrong on one arena, although it is close to the 6,000 requirement.
 The Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) seats 5,664.

 I'll list all the WCHA arenas here just in case we ever need this again! ;-)

 Colorado College          Broadmoor World Arena        4,300
 Denver Univ               DU Arena                     4,708
 Michigan Tech Univ        MacInnes Student Ice Arena   3,200  (+1,000 SRO)
 U of Minnesota            Mariucci Arena               7,594
 U of Minnesota-Duluth     DECC                         5,664
 U of North Dakota         Engelstad Arena              6,067
 Northern Michigan U       Lakeview Arena               4,105
 St. Cloud State Univ      National Ice Center          6,000
 Wisconsin                 Dane County Coliseum         8,644

 So, there are four out of nine that DO meet the 6,000 seat minimum for the
 NC$$.

 -Carol