From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 00:31:35 +0000
I agree, that was one of the best games I have ever watched. Back and forth, up and down the ice. Great plays, great shots, great saves.

I assumed that college hockey has gone to the new-NHL style of icing, where icing is not called until the other team crosses the marks near the face off circle. Since Union got there first, no icing was called.

Lets hope the second game is as good as the first.

Nathan