From:
The Ugly One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1992 22:47:44 EST
>Why Frank Cole?  This guy is not a good referee.

They had Frank Cole refereeing a final four game?  Now I know the NC$$ has
lost its mind.  This guy is horrible.  I've watched him in many HE games,
and he always seems to call "phantom" penalties, and then not call flagrant
penalties.  A friend of mine summed it up best...Frank Cole has this idea
that wherever he is looking is where he SHOULD be looking.  Usually this
isn't the case.

I'm glad someone else agrees with me.
| Kevin Yetman     Merrimack College '92     [log in to unmask]      |
| Dedication to all girls that won't give me the time of day:	        |
| "If you walk away from love, you're headed down a long dark road.     |
|  If you're gonna leave me now, there's something you should know.     |
|  It's gonna take a long, long, time, It's something you might	        |
|  never find, cause if you walk away from me, you walk away from love" |
|						-Jim Jamison  1991	|