From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:06:15 -0400
At 3-27-2011 11:41 PM, Mark Lewin wrote:
>Did anyone notice that the referees wear no names or identification as to
>which league they're from. I assume the referees were announced at the start
>of each game, but I missed them and the announcers never mentioned it during
>the play of any of the games I watched.

For the record:

UMD-Union : East Regional
Referee(s): Scott Hansen, Tim Benedetto
Asst. Referee(s): Chris Milea, Brendan Kelleher

Air Force - Yale : East Regional
Referee(s): Brian Hill, Brian Aaron
Asst. Referee(s): T.J. Likens, Tony Molina

Colorado College - Boston College : West Regional
Referee(s): S. McInchak, B. Poch
Asst. Referee(s): Joe Hutek, Marc DesRosiers

Michigan - UNO : West Regional
Referee(s): Harry Dumas, Chip McDonald
Asst. Referee(s): Gleen Cooke, Justin Prusak

UMD-Yale : : East Regional
Referee(s): Brian Hill, Brian Aaron
Asst. Referee(s): T.J. Likens, Tony Molina

Michigan - Colorado College West Regional
Referee(s): Harry Dumas, Chip McDonald
Asst. Referee(s): Justin Prusak, Glen Cooke

Denver - Western Michigan : Midwest Regional
Referee(s): Kevin Shea, Jeff Bunyan
Asst. Referee(s): Bob Bernard, Chris Aughe

NoDak - RPI : Midwest Regional
Referee(s): Steve Marofsky, Ryan Sweeney
Asst. Referee(s): Brendan Blanchard, Tory Carsano

Notre Dame - Merrimack : Northeast Regional
Referee(s): Derek Shepperd, Marco Hunt
Asst. Referee(s): Tony Czech, Nathan Freeman

UNH - Miami : Northeast Regional
Referee(s): Tim Kotyra, Peter Feola
Asst. Referee(s): Mike Emanatian, Dave Brown

Denver - NoDak : Midwest Regional
Referee(s): Kevin Shea, Jeff Bunyan
Asst. Referee(s): Bob Bernard, Chris Aughe

Notre Dame - UNH : Northeast Regional
Referee(s): Marco Hunt, Derek Shepperd
Asst. Referee(s): Tony Czech, Nathan Freeman

Source: USCHO boxes
http://www.uscho.com/scoreboard/division-i-men/20102011/week-26/

The teams I recognize are from the ECAC:

Referee(s): Harry Dumas, Chip McDonald; Asst. Referee(s): Justin
Prusak, Glen Cooke at the West regional and

Referee(s): Tim Kotyra, Peter Feola; Asst. Referee(s): Mike
Emanatian, Dave Brown at the Northeast regional.

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at:
http://makowiec.org/contact/?Joe