From:
MacKinnons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:08:51 -0400
Both of these made sense.  Pittsburgh just built a brand new downtown arena
and the success of Robert Morris as a Division I program coupled with the
number of Western Pa college hockey players made it a good choice.

The NCAA removed the main obstacle against Philadelphia when it decided to
make Thursday's semi-finals a single ticket with back to back games.  Philly
has 1 bar in the entire sports complex over at Citizens Bank Park (Phillies)
unless they open up the Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles) complex.

I'm happy however that both are drives for the family :)