From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 03:51:05 -0700
It seemed to me the problem was the proposed rule COMBINED WITH the rule that you can't replace players on an icing. The legitimate concern is that with the two rules combined, you could have players stuck out there for a full two minutes or longer.  If I had to pick between one or the other I prefer the rule that's in place -- no substitutions on an icing.