From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:47:44 -0500
When I looked at the original seating plan I decided to go with the $120 tickets.  I wasn't sure
there was enough pitch to the floor seats.  I don't like spending the game standing or peering
around people.  I was guessing that the $120 seats meant I would be in a 100 section lower
bowl seating, which had a better pitch.  That was confirmed when I was in D.C. when one of
the reps at the Detroit FF table responded to my complaint about paying $120 for tickets that
someone else was paying $40 for.  He said that was not the case.  The $40 tickets were in
the upper bowl.

With the reconfiguration, I am now in the upper bowl.  I am in row three of a 200 section at an
end line.  It may not be too bad, there are only eight or so rows in those sections.  It looks like
there about 36-40 rows in the 100 sections.  It is hard to tell how many rows will be in the
rinkside setions, maybe 15-20.  Anyway, I will see when I get there.  However, until then I
have this nagging feeling I have paid more for less.

Doug Peterson