From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:32:30 +0000
Have I told this group how much I hate Comcast?  (I use their webmail.)  I had typed out my box score and decided to save if as a draft before adding people to the To: line.  Well, it failed to save it and it wiped it out completely  So, here is my box score from memory.

St. Lawrence defeated the Varsity Blues of the University of Toronto in an exhibition game after only 1 day of official practice.  The Saints did not play their returning seniors except for goaltenders.  This allowed more ice time for new freshman and underclassmen to impress the coaches.

First Period:
1:52 - SLU - Drewiski from Carden and Torney  - PP
Saves:
SLU - Tisi -
UT - Martin -

Second Period:
2:09 - UT - Mooney from Elliott - PP
6:43 - SLU - Bollig from Armstrong and Hughes - PP
Saves:
SLU - Moss - 2
UT - Martin - 4

Third Period:
Saves:
SLU - Petiziain - 8 I think
UT - Martin - 18 (or so) he had a total of 37 I think

I hope I remembered things correctly.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!