From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 13:26:45 -0400
That is correct.  Originally, I thought the newspaper article stated that
the Summit league wouldn't go forward with UND's application unless the logo
was changed.  However, I reread the article and it states that the league
wouldn't go forward until the dispute was settled.  The question becomes
whether the Standing Rock Sioux can be bought or whether they have
non-monetary objections.