From:
Bob Deal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:04:17 -0700
I just went on the tickets site. The $40 seats available are in the upper deck of the football stadium. They still have $189 in the lower level available and $119 past the end of the rink in the lower level available.
I passed on the tickets tough the priority process and if that means I don't get tickets in 2011 so be it. I will either but some at face from someone with extras or I won't go. But I have no interest in going to a football staduim to watch hockey just to stay on the list and $40 seats basically in Windsor did not change my mind.