From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:07:13 -0400
Thanks for the information.  Seems you are saying that the Ivy League really
has no choice since it does not have a tournament.  And, if a conference has
only one autobid and also has a tournament that it would be beneficial from
a monetary standpoint to give the tournament more value, so the choice is
not very free. Guess we know the results by now.  Bob Hamilton