From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:30:26 -0500
Actually, since Foxsports is a Rupert Murdoch enterprise, perhaps it's rugby
or Australian rules football (although I've always been unable to fathom the
rules in "Australian rules").

Looks like CHN made a rookie mistake by posting an ad for roundball.  Or
more likely, they just follow the money for advertisers.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my house prior to moving.  Maybe I should
give away my collection of Windows 3.1, OS2 and IBM MVS manuals.  The IBM
manuals alone should be good for strengthening levees in hurricane prone
locations