From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:40:38 -0600
Well that just stinks.  Nice racket they are starting.  Wonder how much
the ticket will come out to... $16-18???   Not for me.  Will all the
media need to have tix too?  They could make a bunch more money on that
too if they wanted too!   If I can't buy a ticket on site for ONLY $10
then I'm not going.

GOOD GRIEF when will the GREED end?

I think I liked it better when only the devoted fans actually went to
the FF and nobody paid much attention to college hockey.  Harumph!

Carol
GO Gophers!!!

--
Carol S. White  =^..^=
GO Gophers!!!

Email:  [log in to unmask]

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

I hope you dance.....
  ~ Lee Ann Womack