From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:31:48 -0000
It *is* an honor to play for your country, but sometimes the players
come back hurt.  Nate Hagemo was hurt last year and hasn't been the
same since.  He was invited again this year, and basically Don said
that if he isn't able to play for the Gophers, then he ISN'T playing
for the red, white, and blue.  (This isn't the first player that came
back hurt in recent history either!!!)

I don't know WHAT they are going to do about the goalie situation,
although there is a rumor that our third goalie should be ready to
play right after Christmas.

Too bad they can't play this tourney in May!  Then no team would lose
any players.

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!