From:
"Spreeman, Cathryn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:44:29 -0400
Well, for what it is worth, I mostly agree with Tom.  However, the
tipping point in this particular controversy is, as indicated in the
prior emails, the disapproval by the tribes themselves.  That was news
to me.  I was under the impression that the tribes supported the use of
the name and logo.

Cathy Spreeman
UNH 72
Go 'Cats! (safe name, as long as we don't drag the stuffed wildcat out
of storage and parade it around...offending PETA et al.)