From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:36:11 -0700
Very interesting.  I assume that the reason is that they think that there will a lot of first time
attenders and they don't want to add that many people to the priority list.  I think that's
wishful thinking on their part(unless Michigan and/or Michigan State are in the FF), but it's
probably a good precaution to take.

I'm happy that they're keeping the priority system.

Clay

--- Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> . . .
> There are no planned changes for the current priority system until the
> 2010 tournament at Ford Field in Detroit.  If you are a first time attender at
> that event you will not be given credit for attendance in terms of the
> priority system.  You will be given credit if you are already a priority ticket
> holder.
>
> Doug Peterson

Yahoo! Mail