From:
Sarah Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:13:49 EST
Hi Everyone,

I have been to Columbus several times and just wanted to commend Carol on
the selection of a great location.  There is no doubt once you get to the  rink
and see what is around there (rather what isn't) you will appreciate her
efforts as well.  All you will have to do is walk out the rink, cross a  small
bridge and you are there.  I can confirm you can see it by the rink -  it is less
than 1/2 a mile.

I have some extremely severe dietary restrictions to due a metabolic
disorder called PKU so I won't be there but look forward to seeing everyone at  the
games and or at the FFI if you are staying there.

Great job Carol!

Sarah Foster
Maine '92