From:
Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:45:14 -0500
But, isn't an extension of Charles' point that BU is NOT hosting at their
home rink (Agganis, which I believe holds about 6500), but at the Centrum,
about an hour away?

Thom Davis

Minnesoter plays at home when Minnesoter hosts a regional, just like
anyone
else.  Same reason BU is playing in Woostah.

-Erik [Biever]