From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:35:30 -0500
After an afternoon of searching last September, I found copies of the
Olympic hockey tapes at www.phentensports.com. The video and audio
quality is not all that good, and the packaging is in regular
over-the-counter video tape sleeves (the word "pirated" came to mind),
but at least I found them, have them, they were relatively inexpensive
and the quality is passable. They also have Bruins and Patriots stuff.