From:
Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:12:37 -0000
I thought about that, especially as regards the final - I know A LOT of
Michigan fans showed up between the semi and the championship in
Cincinnati.  But I don't think the final was sold out, and the Michigan
folks were able to buy from the ticket office, not on the street.  I seem
to recall there were empty seats, even with the influx of Blue.  Was that
really only 9 years ago?

Mike