From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:22:49 -0500
I'm a little vague on this but I think they did make some changes in 2002.  Before that I believe they only included five years worth of Frozen Four ticket purchases in setting your priority level.  Here's the part I am vague on.  I believe after 2002 they changed it to seven years.  I think there was also some mention of bringing in regional ticket purchases into the calculation.

Doug Peterson
(suffering from toddler-induced accelerated memory loss aging)