From:
Dave Hatfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:55:04 -0500
I was pleasantly surprised to read on the NC$$ web site that the FF 2006
application process appears to be the same as this year. Or, should I say,
they apparently didn't overhaul the system and do away with the priority
system, which was one of the proposals being considered last year.

The only question I have after reading this is why they specifically
compare the 2006 process to 2002. On the surface, it sounds like the same
process as 2005, 2004, etc., unless there are some specific details not
mentioned in the announcement that make 2002 a unique comparison.

http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/tickets-2005

2006 Men's Frozen Four Online Ticket Application

The ticket application for the 2006 NCAA Men's Frozen Four in Milwaukee
will be available April 1, 2005, on the NCAA Web site, www.NCAAsports.com.
All applications must be submitted electronically and are due by midnight,
June 1, 2005. Questions regarding the ticket application process may be
directed to customer service at 800/801-9268.

The NCAA will once again use a ticket application and allocation process,
which rewards previous ticket purchasers, that was implemented with the
2002 NCAA Men?s Frozen Four in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

From the allotment of tickets available to the general public,
approximately half of of the tickets will be held for priority ticket
applicants (those who have previously purchased tickets, beginning with
the 1997 Men?s Frozen Four in Milwaukee). The remaining tickets will be
available, through a random selection process, to those applying for the
first time.

Those applications not filled from the priority ticket allotment will be
transferred to the other allotment of tickets, available for the
first-time applicants, for a second chance at being randomly selected.

There is a limit of four tickets per household. Ticket quantities are
limited. Tickets are subject to availability.

Thank you for your support of the NCAA Division I Men?s Ice Hockey
Championship

-Dave
UML'86
Dave Hatfield
Advisory Software QE Engineer
Lotus Workplace, IBM Software Group
4 Technology Park Drive (Office 2234C), Westford, MA, USA, 01886
Tel: 978.399.7709  //  Tieline: 333.7709  //  Fax: 978.399.7532
E-mail: [log in to unmask]  //  AOL IM: dhatfield64