Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:51:08 -0500
Frank -

> Do you have in the weekly ECAC releases or in Don Birkmayer's Collegiate
> Hockey Newsletters the ECAC......or was there None Selected for
>
> 1968-69
> Player of the Week
> Jan.7
> 14
> 21
> 28
> Feb.4
> 11
> 18
> 25
> Mar.4
>
> 1969-70
> Player of the Week
> Jan.6
> 13
> 20
> 27
> Feb.3
> 10
> 17
> 24
> Mar.3
>
> 1970-71
> Player of the Week
> Jan.5
> 12
> 19
> 26
> Feb.2
> 9
> 17
> 24
> Mar.3
> Rookie of the Week
> Mar.3
>
> 1971-72
> Player of the Week
> Jan.4
> 11
> 18
> 25
> Feb.1
> 8
> 15
> 22
> 29
> Mar.7
>
> 1972-73
> Player of the Week
> Jan.9
> 16
> 23
> 30
> Feb.6
> 13
> 20
> 27
> Mar.6
> Rookie of the Week
> Jan.30
> All-East Team of the Week
> Jan.30
>
> 1973-74
> Player of the Weeks
> Rookie of the Weeks
> All-East Team of the Weeks
>

> 1975-76
> Player of the Weeks
> Rookie of the Weeks
> All-East Team of the Weeks
>
> 1976-77
> Player of the Weeks
> Rookie of the Weeks
> All-East Team of the Weeks
>
> 1977-78
> Player of the Weeks
> [...]

    For the last time, the ECAC did not name weekly players/rookies before
the mid-eighties and never published the weekly names in their Media Guide
before 1998-99.  I do not have Don Birkmayer's newsletters anymore and only
have the ECAC Media Guides as reference sources.

Bill

LET'S GO BRUNO!
2003-04 Ivy League Hockey Champions
2004 UConn Hockey Classic Champions