Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:14:00 -0500
Sorry Erik,
  I should have said Minnesota's recent record is garbage (which is true), not that they were playing like garbage (which may or may not be true).  I should be more careful how I phrase things.  Mea Culpa.

But I will still maintain that no matter which league you are in (WCHA, ECAC or CHA) there is no excuse for being 0-3-1 at home to lower division teams if a club wants to claim to be a top 4 team in the country.  These are bad loses by the Gophers, and the selection criteria needs to be changed to reflect this in some way.

William Sangrey
Let's Go RED!!!
Cornell '87&'94