From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:50:59 -0500
Why do I have to admit that the WCHA is the toughest league in the
country?

If anyone is interested I have updated my BU Beanpot records pages to
include the results and stats of the BU-BC game last Monday.  The website
is http://www.buhockeyarchives.com/Beanpot.html and you need Microsoft
Access or Microsoft Snapshot Viewer to see the pages.

Sean Pickett