From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:48:18 -0500
Hi gang,

These are apparently not coming through Hockey-L, so let's take the
discussion off line.  Please feel free to subscribe to the HOCKEY list
at lists.maine.edu and discuss this as much you wish.

If you think Hockey-L might be involved, please send me an example or
two ASAP, including all mail headers and complete text.

Examples of  Hockey-L involvement would be something apparently from
Hockey-L and/or due to your recent post to Hockey-L.

Perhaps Mark's machine has been compromised or perhaps someone is just
using his (old) e-mail address (the latter is much more probable).  In
any event, there is probably nothing any of us can do.  I'm afraid I
haven't seen the problem, as the 300-400 spam and viruses I receive each
day are filtered before I have to look at them.  By the way, Mark hasn't
used the old alum.rpi account in some time ... and it probably no longer
exists.

cheers, wayne