From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:26:18 -0500
Harvard Parking-

For those of you heading to Cambridge on Saturday there are a couple of
choices.

I have been told that parking can be in the Harvard Business School
lot, opposite Harvard Stadium for approx. $5, you know Harvard needs to
make a few bucks (I'm a Maine grad, so I only work here) also parking
is available on the other side of the river, there are 2 garages on
Eliot Street, just go over the bridge, cross Memorial drive and Eliot
Street is on the left.  There is a garage on the right, or after the
intersection, adjacent to the Charles Hotel.

They are expecting a sell out, which usually only happens when Cornell
is in town, or playing BU or BC.

Bob Fitta
UMaine '83
On Dec 5, 2004, at 10:46 PM, Joe LaCour wrote:

> I'm planning to go to the Harvard - Maine game next weekend.  Its been
> very long time since I've been to Watson/Bright and I've heard stories
> that there is next to no parking near the rink.  If so, where can I
> park, or do I take the "T"?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joe
> CCT '77 & '78