From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:10:51 -0400
If anyone would like to be added late to the dinner, please send me an
email.  We have had a couple people drop out so we have some space (or
can make it).  Cost: $18.

If people in your group have changed, please let me know so that name
tags can be made for everyone.  It will be best if you can find me
before the game or in between the periods to pick up your name tag.
 Your name tag will be your admission ticket to the upstairs of Kitty
O'Shea's.  I will be at North Station/FleetCenter around 10:15 AM.  I am
sure that I will be the only person with a box of name tags, wearing a
St. Lawrence sweatshirt standing around near the elevators/Parking
garage cashier windows.  Please come look for me.  When we are allowed
up to the FleetCenter seats I will go to the area behind Loge 9 and 10.

If you have any questions or if I have forgotten something I should tell
the group, please email me and let me know.

To everyone traveling to the games - safe travels.

To those watching on TV - sorry you can't join us.

See you on Thursday.  (It is suppose to go into the low to mid 50's
later in the week but it may cool off and get damp on the weekend.)

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!
(Will working on this dinner impress the hockey gods who will help my
SAINTS make it back to the Frozen Four?  I plan on buying tickets for
next year with that in mind.)