From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:34:54 -0500
In the mail today was a small manila envelope with no identifying marks
on it.  There was just a preprinted mailing label.  Inside I found a
Fan's Guide to the Frozen Four..  I haven't had a chance to look at it
yet.  I just thought I would give you a heads up so you don't throw it
out with the junk mail.

IMPORTANT:  If you are coming to the Hockey-L dinner, SEND in your
money.  We need a final head count on April. 1 and the money should be
in by then too.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!