From:
Laura Stange <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:22:15 -0500
There's been a lot of concern regarding this weekend's Cornell webcasts,
so I thought posting here would help get the message out to the masses:

ALERT! Cornell Men's Hockey Internet Webcast Info

Cornell hockey’s usual internet video provider is unable to produce this
weekend’s ECAC quarterfinal games, but a solution has been found!  You
will still be able to watch this weekend’s games via the internet live
from Lynah, thanks to technology sources on campus.  A link will be posted
at CornellBigRed.com Friday afternoon for the weekend’s games.

This weekend’s game video will require the same player (Windows Media
Player) that has been used all season and will be free of charge.   We
will run a final test on Friday morning and will post the link for the
broadcast on CornellBigRed.com late in the afternoon.

We are unable to bring some of the “extras” that viewers may have enjoyed
during the season, such as graphics or a second camera angle, but are
happy to have found a solution that will still allow the game to be
broadcast.  The games will be "Live" only and not available at a later
date.

Thank you for your support of the Big Red … we hope you enjoy this
weekend’s contests!

--
Laura L. Stange
Director, Athletic Communications