Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:28:03 -0500
My guess is that there are some multiple alma maters on the list.  In my case, it is both Miami (OH) and USC.  Good to see that USC hosted the National ACHA club hockey tournament this year.

And, yes, that goal at OSU was controversial, to say the least.  On the other hand, whether Miami tied with Michigan or took second had no effect on the playoff assignments.  An unusual deflection off an OSU skate that took the puck to the other end of the rink and into the net would have been helpful.

When I attended Miami, they only had a club team which traveled to the greater Cincinnati area to get ice time.  And it seemed that ice surfing was more likely during my time at USC.

Before long those ECAC folks will want to rename the finals as the Frozen IV.   And in what seems like a  somewhat common signature format for the list,
Bob Hamilton    Miami '67,  USC '75