From:
Lee Rohde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Rohde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:07:32 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I continue to try and get tickets each year through the lottery and like
many have not had any success.

I am looking for anyone who will not be able to attend the Frozen Four in
Boston this year and is looking to sell their tickets.

My 12 year old son and I have been attending the last several years and we
must keep this tradition going, great memories have been made for both of
us and the great group of friends we travel with.

Anyone interested please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with the ticket
information.

Thank you,

Lee & Steven