Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:10:31 -0700
I've said it for years, and apparently Vermont gets it.  The Ivies run the
ECAC and if other schools want to abide by their dictates the ECAC is
fine, otherwise other places are more appropriate.

I remember those halcyon days when BU was in the ECAC but seeing the
competitive direction the ECAC has gone it is a one way street to nowhere.

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC
GO BU!!! GO GIANTS!!!