From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:04:37 -0400
Just got back from a short trip and decided to check my credit card
before reading all the emails.  I see a charge from the FleetCenter.
 YEAH!!!  I will now be watching for my letter telling me where my seats
are.

I see that the list has not been quiet while I was gone.  It is good to
see some conversation going on.  I will have to go and read the other
threads.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!