From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:59:59 -0400
Good point here.  College is about "opportunity" if you ask me.  Some
people have that opportunity right out of high school.  Some people have to
work a year or two before they have money for college.  Others go to
college, but work two jobs to pay for it.

Still more, some people get athletic scholarships to go.

You can't always control when your opportunity comes, but you do have to
take it.. whether you are there to suceed academically or not.

Remember, a lot of "regular" college students skip plenty of classes and
don't try to get straight As either.

-Deron