Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:41:29 EDT
I would not necessarily accept the media versions of what are portrayed as
riots. The students are merely shaking off the vestiges of a regime of
scholastic requirements that curtailed their right to satiate their need for
free expression. A close review in my VCR shows that Fox News ran the same
clips over and over. In some parts of the Twin Cities folks are unaware that
the North Stars have left town (some not aware the Lakers had left). In the
end a bunch of guys from Edina and Brainerd and the Iron Range have done it
again-and where are the ECAC Aces?