From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:16:50 -0500
I had the pick of tickets at face value for the evening semifinal in Albany,
Michigan-BC.  Surely could have gotten some at less than face if I'd tried.  I
suspect the second semifinal game is always the easiest if you wait for the
losing fans of the first game to dump their tickets.  But for tickets to the
final, it means being outside the arena after the semifinal games.

Bob Griebel